IPSM 15 Exempted Pallet Block
- What is Product No. and what is its purpose?
- ( Total: 0)
- Type:Euro Pallet
- Entry Type:Other
- Place of Origin:Malaysia
We are the manufacturer of Compressed Wood Pallet Blocks in Malaysia.
Our PALLET BLOCK is made from tropical hard wood fibers using a high-pressure and high-temperature process.
It is equal to natural sawn timber but BETTER as:-
- environment friendly - made from wood waste & low emission glue.
- ZERO Wastage - because of Stable measurement & density.
- Water resistant & Minimal thickness swelling - special chemical treatment during
- Export Ready - because Product is a IPSM 15 Exempted "Processed Wood Material"
- NO further KD, Heat Treatment or Fumigation needed which sawn timber needs to undergo.
Physical Properties Pallet Block
Density (kg/m3) 650 - 720
Internal Bond (N/mm2) 0.7 - 1.0
Formaldehyde Emission Level E1 or E2 or E3
Thickness Tolerance (mm) +/- 0.5
Width Tolerance (mm) +/- 0.1
Nail Holding Strength (N/mm) 50 - 70
Swell & Water Soak 24 hours < 2.0%
Thermal / Fire Resistance < 120 DEG 0C
Moisture Content 7.0 - 9.0%
Type of Glue UF
Emission from Flue Gas During Burning Like Solid Wood
Minimum quantity is 20m3 each consignment.
Note: Other Sizes custom made to order.